ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio 16v with Williams Engine

Suzuki SV1000S
Was fully stripped with polycarb windows, cage etc.

Who owns this now?? K796 NGNG

Believe I sold it to Midge

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
its for sale in the 'Cars for sale' Section. I'm trying to buy it but the guy is about as helpful as thrush.

Suzuki SV1000S
FOR SALE!!

That is shame - I built this car from scratch. I spent 5k on it

Engine is Mint (was)
Every part under the bonnet was replaced with as new as I could find
It is light as F**k too - Sunroof was removed and replaced with aluminium, doors were skinned etc..

Would love to buy it back but am a biker now and live in central london so now where to keep it

cock mobile.
I remember trying to follow you in the convoy, you in front me 2nd in my Cup around that race track, I mean North Circular.

That was scary :eek:

Suzuki SV1000S
yeah lol - That was before I changed the engine too I think - Was a long time ago mind!

Would like to come along to another meet to say hello again at some time.
Just am not on here enough anymore

freebone, i have pm'd you, i think your comments are compeltely unjustified, i can only remember selling one engine, to my friend bass direct, the engines hg was gone, as said when i sold it, and that was the reason i sold the engine.

George i still own the car and im keeping it for a year, the engine siezed with rod failer, i put another williams engine init bought from hill power on 69,000 with reciept, goes as good as ever

14.1 @97mph
i have a set of cams to go in the car and it has a rebuilt williams box onit.

changes since you had it are the wheels and suspension and brakes
phase 2's
wilwoods
gaz

3855.jpg

it sucked up water and bent a rod. changed it all myself, it is near on perfect right now, had a new exhaust made for it as the one onit kept blowing, have a set of catcams coming to go in, with remap should make 170ish..

theres quite a few changes since you had it -

carbon bonnet
suspension (everything new)
4 pots
exhaust
everything that wasnt new in the bay is
bumpers replaced for better condition ones
sooun deadning gone
e.t.c e.t.c