ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio Dci

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
This is my girlfriends Clio Dci 65bhp, she bought it completely standard and she's chose the mods and I've ended up fitting them :) she bought it to replace her 172.

033-11.jpg

035-10.jpg

037-9.jpg

045-8.jpg

041-8.jpg

047-5.jpg

046-8.jpg

049-6.jpg

050-6.jpg

044-7.jpg

042-8.jpg

Mods so far:
Coilovers
182 cup wheels
25mm spacers
3/4 front plate
172 interior
Austin-182 alcantara trim pack
Omp suede steering wheel with momo boss
Remapped
172 Gearbox mount
Machine polished

Last edited:
that dont half look nice :) really like the 182 alloys. all it needs is an rs grille and its perfect

did you gain much from remapping?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Yeah there was a tidy increase of power and a more purposeful ammount of torque. She wants an Rs grille next then some 172 xenons and a cup spoiler

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Looks cleaner than the other night lol! Steering wheel feels mint, makes me want a suade one

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Going to get somemore coilovers for the dci if anyone has any decent ones kicking about?

It's currently rocking around standard height and standard wheels, looking generally sorry for itself :(

Clio 1.5 dci
what coilovers is it running on bud and what sort of height? will look spot on with the rear wheels pushed out a tad!