ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold 182

BG 182 FF
So iv owned this 182 for a few months after buying it off a member on here called Mike RS. Thought I'd give it a good clean after it being covered in snow, ice and salt.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359376919.103951.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359376943.752590.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359376963.990534.jpg

It's a FF with both cup packs with recaro trendline seats, its got AST top mounts, a yozza zurst, eibach springs, forodo pads, braided lines, polly dog bone bush. It's also got something to reduce the distance in gear changes (I'm unsure of the exact name).

Iv also recently got a set of H&R coilovers waiting to go on when the weather gets a bit better.

BG 182 FF
Cheers guys! The only problem I'm having is the windows are always damp with condensation inside. There's a few stone chips in the wind screen so I'm hoping getting them fixed will solve the issue. Other than that its sound, I'm made up with it.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I will own a blackgold one day. Why am I so obsessed with 182's ? Can anyone answer that