ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Mountain Run (9th Nov)- Lots of Pics!

Family Bus
Excuse me. I've always been nice to you. You are the blonde bully tbh :rasp:

Tis a lovely face ;)

Family Bus
You put me off my Carbonarararararara at Pasta Hut tbqh.

I wanna do this black mountain run thing next time!! :D

SchwepTek™
You put me off my Carbonarararararara at Pasta Hut tbqh.

I wanna do this black mountain run thing next time!! :D

You would have been welcome to join us 5 and share our 1 bedroom B&B. :rasp:

Oh and yeh, i'm pretty sure PlacentaV6 put you off ;)

Golf TDI
found a decent one then ? shame about that . you going to use the same caf setup from now on ?

fiesta zetec s
no caf is moving, im gonna put a bloody 4x4 snorkel on the thing. found a decent engine from a focus, with 23k on the clock, £325.

fiesta zetec s
indeed it is, im gonna avoid puddles now. that one was a bloody lake.
few engine damage pics.

snapped conrod on cylinder no1

11112008166.jpg

and 2 bent inlet valves on cylinder no1

11112008167.jpg

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I remember my workplace entry road was flooded about 12-15" deep for about 200 yards, one of the lads had a Mondy ST tdci on a 55 plate, he chugged into it and the car cut out after about 100 yards in, he had the window down s**tting himself by now thinking he had done the engine in. My other mate drives a 320bhp Pajero Evo (rare manual version), he decides to drop it into 2nd and gave it the full beans for a laugh and a bit of show boating as he does use it for offroading , went through at about 45-50 mph for the full length with a 5 ft wave each side of his car, he went past the mondy full bore in 2nd and drowned the interior of it because his window was done, i laughed for hrs after! he wanted to kill my mate with the evo FLMAO. The mondys engine was ok after all, electrical problem cut it out.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Originally Posted by ken.leigh
its more fun in the wet ... u feel like your gunna die on every corner its amazing gets the adrenalin pumping :)
totally agree lol

Bloody hell lads:nono: