ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black mountain run

proton compact 1.3 GLi
im home safe yet soaked and nursing some battle wounds, need my tracking done in the morning and got a rattle coming from the back, think its my rear shock but not all that sure.

was a good turn out for the weather. got to do another meet in the summer :)

proton compact 1.3 GLi
has chris and the other guy with the fiesta back yet or are they still sat on the side of the mountain?

Golf TDI
had an absolutely awesome day , some nice cars , nice roads , s**te weather mind lol half the people didnt come onto the mountain after the pub though :dapprove: you lot would have enjoyed it up there although it was very dodgy through corners :evil: lol thanks for organising it :)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Glad you enjoyed, was a pretty p-ss poor day, we normally do the run the other way, on a nice day its a superb drive,

proton compact 1.3 GLi
he hit a big puddle and took half of it threw his cold air feed straight into the engine :(

Golf TDI
Glad you enjoyed, was a pretty p-ss poor day, we normally do the run the other way, on a nice day its a superb drive,

my god you drive fast ;) lol although it was real good fun . look forward to the next one ...:approve:

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
s**tttttttttttttttt. Hope he's alright.

Shame you had to go back to Crickhowell mate, we had a good drive on some moderate quick roads, and done a bit of wading too!, we ended back up on the 4069 where we met up, full white out with hail lol

Has your arse recovered from your near off on the 4069;)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
my god you drive fast ;) lol although it was real good fun . look forward to the next one ...:approve:

Why thank you kind sir, its alot quicker in the dry;),At the end of the Day as long as everyone drives within their limits fun will always be had!! just glad no one stuffed their motors as driving conditions were far from ideal, as for Dans fiesta i think hes on the ball with engine work so he'll have another motor in there in no time.

R27, JCW GP, M4, M2
Shame you had to go back to Crickhowell mate, we had a good drive on some moderate quick roads, and done a bit of wading too!, we ended back up on the 4069 where we met up, full white out with hail lol

Was great fun trying to keep up with ya, the swimming lesson was such
appreciated too!

106 GTI
IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

SchwepTek™

Never been so scared in my life! :( lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Was a really really good day. Such a shame the weather was so bad. Could have been absolutely brilliant!

fiesta zetec s
im home, just got in, bloody puddles. new engine needed, heard there was a few off's aswell? rumours have it that a 197 binned it?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Too many accidents occur on meets imo. Look v good roads but this is why I will never attend run's any more.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
R27 did'nt have an off, think the 1.2 green clio clipped a mud bank and put mud in his wheel spokes, apart from that no problems apart from dan going through water, i rather drive than park up tbh