ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black mountain run

fiesta zetec s
yes it did, thankyou very much, i got home at 8:15 after being picked up, and taken the car to the workshop aswell, taking engine out tomooro and strippin it to see wats gone. possibly rebuilding it, or buyin another newer engine, and rebuilding that. see wat happens.

320d
Sounds like a good day,glad to see most cars back in one piece its easy to get carried away on great roads and in the wet isnt the time for it.

A summer one would be good.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If i'm honest i enjoyed the driving conditions today added a bit of fun to the equation

I actually think it made it safer!

Can you imagine us lot (15 ish cars??) in perfect driving conditions?? We would have reached silly speeds and it would have ended in tears!!!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I actually think it made it safer!

Can you imagine us lot (15 ish cars??) in perfect driving conditions?? We would have reached silly speeds and it would have ended in tears!!!

You missed out on the 2nd half of the drive mate, you would have really enjoyed the roads. One road we were on was the TOP GEAR FOCUS RS feature episode.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mate, I would've loved the roads, But my Yokohama Paradas would have hated them!!

proton compact 1.3 GLi
R27 did'nt have an off, think the 1.2 green clio clipped a mud bank and put mud in his wheel spokes, apart from that no problems apart from dan going through water, i rather drive than park up tbh

didnt clip the mud bank i mounted it at 60ish gunna get the undercarrage looked at check everything is o.k. seemed to be running fine afterwoods.

scared the living s**t out of me . heart missed a few beats i can tell you. Had a few funny noises on the way home just hoping its nothing serious but u never know. but deffo need the tracking done.

but all in all a good day out im cant wait for the next meet :)