ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Ph1 (Michael Woodford?)

You pulled up next to me and your passenger had a big grin on his face. I could tell it was going to be quick after it popping/banging like that :cool:

Awesome car! What's been done to it?

EDIT: Just seen your thread! Love it :clap:

Ph1 172 & Clio DCi
That was me smearking in the passenger seat. We had just collected it from having a custom exhaust fabricated.

We've been out and mapped it tonight, and it must of gained 20bhp or so.

I always enjoy having a little play with other 172's And yours looked very smart mate, what has been done to it?

That was me smearking in the passenger seat. We had just collected it from having a custom exhaust fabricated.

We've been out and mapped it tonight, and it must of gained 20bhp or so.

I always enjoy having a little play with other 172's And yours looked very smart mate, what has been done to it?

Stripped out the rear, Bilstein B14's, 2118s, a few carbon fibre bits, matched inlets, K-tec supersport and an ITG Maxogen. To be honest the bodywork is shockingly bad (glad it was dark ;)), it has tons of dings/dents/scratches/has been keyed. People don't seem to care if it is someone else's property :(