ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black speedline Alloys 197

BMW 125i
I have the black speedline alloys on my 197 but i always find it difficult to get the best from them when i clean them, i thought they would just need the usual clean but i can never seem to get them looking like they did when i picked the car up from the showroom!!!
I was just wondering if there is any specific cleaning products i should be using
cheers

Once the wheels are clean with shampoo or wheel cleaner, apply a coat of auto glym super resin polish and extra gloss protection will do the trick.

Was a 197
SRP n EGP work wonders with wheels, if there is muck caked on, use some AG tar remover as this stuff will get everything off. if u wanna do it right, get the wheels off and scrub the whole wheel inside included then SRP n EGP. Then when you come to clean them again, the dirt/brake dust will just pressure wash off!!!!

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
Any kind of alloy rimm cleaner,every better store have it.

Not any kind of alloy cleaner, cos wonder wheels is acidic and will eventually destroy the laquer and make the wheels look dulled and horrible.

acid free wheel cleaners like bilberry are the best, if it's not too caked on then diluted is best but if your wheels are pretty bad i suggest neat for the first time.