ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry Volvo 940

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
This came up on one of the volvo forums and thought it was good value so decided to take a punt.

Bought sight unseen from a chap in Glasgow and delivered to me for £140.

Im pleasantly surprised with it. Really tidy on the body, air con, electric seats, sun roof, cruise control so a decent spec.

Here’s a couple of pictures when it just arrived. I’ve spent a few hours cleaning so will get some pictures tomorrow.

181929A8-6883-448C-89AD-594F6CB59043.jpeg
695AAD61-53AC-4D97-A2FB-7F531C909233.jpeg
52EE28CE-750A-43C8-8386-55A6DA088F18.jpeg

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I can point you in the direction of someone at Cawood that will slot a diesel in for you, not sure he's up for a challenge on the Subaru electrics.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I can point you in the direction of someone at Cawood that will slot a diesel in for you, not sure he's up for a challenge on the Subaru electrics.

There’s a plug and play loom that they do for it. It’s apparently straight forward. Allegedly.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
That looks tidy!

How many times have you spent £70 in the last year alone?!

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Looks so clean that, needs blackberry banded steelies to go with it. If the egg crate grill is on, how long until the moose badge?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Does look a great purchase - came up tidy as well when you cleaned.

The only thing that pushes my buttons is that shitty piece of twisted pipe that these all seemed to have, as an exhaust tip. I'd have to lop that last section off if I was keeping it.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Does look a great purchase - came up tidy as well when you cleaned.

The only thing that pushes my buttons is that shitty piece of twisted pipe that these all seemed to have, as an exhaust tip. I'd have to lop that last section off if I was keeping it.

Yeah, looks gash. It’s actually a brand new exhaust as well.