ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloody P(h)easants

Hit a pheasant yesterday... thought it had destroyed the front of my car...

took the grille out, cracked the black splitter, looks ok I think. not too much damage.

I have now got four barrels mounted down below to take them out if they run out again...

Sods..

/y0z

Lee

BMW M2C

Okay, so I was a bit vague!! Which road?

My old man once had a deer run alongside is window on the way to Uttoxeter. Hes also hit a pheasent and a badger, which his mate had stuffed!!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

heh step dad has a bmw 5 series he hit a pheasant on the way home once and the grill inbetween the head lights it bustes 1 side out and he came home with the head of the bird inside where the grill shud be lol, drove round with it as a trophy for a few days :D

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 22 July 2003

My old man once had a deer run alongside is window on the way to Uttoxeter. Hes also hit a pheasent and a badger, which his mate had stuffed!!!
Im near Uttoxeter, where you from?

Ha,

not nice!

I hit a badger once in an old fiesta, the F****R ripped the front skirt/valence off, tore the exhaust off as it went under the car, put a few dents in the floorpan and bent the rear skirt/valence! Cost about £600 to put right!!

Wouldnt mind, but the F****R just got up and ran off!!!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by king.stromba on 22 July 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 22 July 2003

Im near Uttoxeter, where you from?
Im from Cannock. My old man works for JCB, so drives to Uttoxeter every weekday. Keep an eye out for a black P plate Celica with midlife crisis man behind the wheel. :D Oh, and if hes accompanied by a women, let me know, hes been working late a lot recently :eek: