ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blower not working and washer jets

After putting everything back together these 2 dont work, Ive looked at what seems to be the many fuses to do with the blower and all are okay. I just checked the continuity of the washer jets plug and its beeping, I take it this is bad. Wipers work though so its not all the wiring under the scuttle.

@1985michael182 Any idea mate?

I think the cup blower motor doesnt work with the 182 engine bay loom, I have lots of spare loom so will get it all out again to compare. The washer jets now work for some reason, just the blower doesnt. I vaguely remember this happening to me but Im only 60% sure lol

IMG_5876.JPG

1985michael182

ClioSport Club Member
Yea so the cup blower doesnt have aircon crap to deal with so potentially if you can find a wiring diagram you could repin the multi block connector into the correct holes to make it work.

Got it to work, had to use a one of the wires from the blower plug to the main plug as it had a different sized crimp. Just traced them and made sure they were the same as the 172 cup one and all done. Although the heater panel lights aren't working and the cars gone into limp mode. The loom was loose in the engine bay when I first tested and all was well, I tape up the loom and put everything back together and it goes into limp mode. I know the white plug is a culprit but it was working fine then nothing all a sudden.

Problem solved. The main plug had a bent pin and another had got pushed out, sorted them and then car wouldnt crank :ROFLMAO: Have no idea but just checked all the other wiring and it seems to be fine now.