ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172??? Rubery + Northfield, B'ham

Renault Sport Clio 172
Saw 2 clios today, one this morning around 7.20am blue 172? in northfield on the a38 and this afternoon in rubery, again blue 172 i think? thanks to the chap in rubery, he let me pull away from a bus stop (yes i'm a bus driver!) without trying to rush past me :)
anyone on here????

My area my manor but wrong cup i own a 182 racing blue
and you would know if you seen it lol

Theres limited amount around there as well i have only seen 2 clios
1 is a standard 182 in dark blue and another is a 172 standard dark blue as well

I keep seeing a racing blue 182 on the A38, longbridge island and further up, about 5ish as im going to work in the evening. Is that you? I also see it parked up, just up the road.

Yeh that would be mate im almost postive it is lol
I go to work same time straight through longbridge and i keep seeing
a 182 on the same route if your the person im thinking of i gave you a thumbs
up the other day....

BMW E92/Audi S3
I saw you yesterday i think.. i flashed you.. i hope that was you and not some stranger anyway

yep thats me, you live up the hill from mine. Theres also another one that is always parked outside spar at night

Yeh i saw the one outside spar noticed that a few times..
Gotta be careful parking there i would worry all night if my cup was
outside there..

Cup Packed FF200
may have been me.

I driving a 172 cup (53) at the mo, only picked it up the start of May so could have been me seeing as I live 20 yards from the A38 in Rubery. :) :)

I see a light blue 182 all the time down my cul-de-sac, lady driver.