ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182,04 reg Sunday 20th May Fyfield,Essex

Honda Integra Type R
Seen on Ongar road just outside Fyfield at 6:15pm heading towards Leaden Roding.
Looking very clean.

But next time don't brake test me as i caught you up and as i'm trying to overtake you.........................

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
mate i'm so sorry I wanted to have a little play then the bird in the car started to panic - I honestly didn't mean to brake test you I wanted to get out your way - sorry mate

p.s your motor looked awesome

Honda Integra Type R
Cheers buddy,no problem.

I saw you were not alone so guess that you were hanging back.
Was on my way home from work and i love that section of road so i gather you could see i was pushing on,that bit of road just gets better and better the more i drive the Trophy on it.

And your motor looked great aswell,cleaner than mine!!!!

Are local?
I'm around Dunmow,along with another Trophy hope to see you around.

Alex

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Cheers buddy,no problem.

I saw you were not alone so guess that you were hanging back.
Was on my way home from work and i love that section of road so i gather you could see i was pushing on,that bit of road just gets better and better the more i drive the Trophy on it.

And your motor looked great aswell,cleaner than mine!!!!

Are local?
I'm around Dunmow,along with another Trophy hope to see you around.

Alex

cheers mate I cleaned it the day before. I was seeing this girl I'd just met who lives near you. I live in sevenoaks.

I couldn't believe how quick you came behind me, I was no way going to keep up even if I was on my own, you obviously knew the roads.

Hopefully see you around mate

Honda Integra Type R
Yes mate,use the road for part of my 27 mile drive to work,the best part of the day is the drive to and from work,its a great road,
Blimey Sevenoaks,you were along way from home,she must be worth the drive up then...........
If you see her again and your up this way drop me a PM and i'll happily take you around some of the good roads around Dunmow/Braintree/Chelmsford etc and you can have a drive of the Trophy if you wanted.
Cheers buddy.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Yeah it was a bit of a trek i did 200 miles yesterday all in all. She was definitely worth the trip though hehe. I let her drive the 182 and she loved it. Will definitely take you up on the drive mate. I couldnt believe how far away from me you got. Cheers