ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 Cup Asda Carpark Hykeham

Clio 182 RS
Spotted a blue 182 cup HJ05 i think it was with fancy plates on it with a cs sticker in the back window in Asda carpark in North Hykeham about 12ish today. I'd just parked my silver 182 RS up and you drove past me and i have to say one damn hot woman driving it

RB 197
Spotted a blue 182 cup HJ05 i think it was with fancy plates on it with a cs sticker in the back window in Asda carpark in North Hykeham about 12ish today. I'd just parked my silver 182 RS up and you drove past me and i have to say one damn hot woman driving it

Who Hoo, my 1st ever spotted post!!

:eek: That was me. Didn't see you, where was you parked?

Clio 182 RS
As you were driving out you take a tight left turn, i was parked in the last space on the inside of the left turn. I spent all morning polishing it and you didn't even notice, i'm hurt :(

Nice numbers plates by the way, where did you get the from?

RB 197
As you were driving out you take a tight left turn, i was parked in the last space on the inside of the left turn. I spent all morning polishing it and you didn't even notice, i'm hurt :(

Nice numbers plates by the way, where did you get the from?

The plates were off a German supplier on Ebay, i'll try and find the link for you seeing as you complimented me so nicely LOL.

Nope, was in a world of my own and concentrating at that stupid 4x4 driver coming flying towards me :rolleyes:

Was you driving through town earlier? (near that Christian Church place)

Clio 182 RS
Nope haven't been into town in it today. I've seen quite a few 182's driving round Lincoln lately and none of them wave back when i put my hand up, i feel a right tit :(

p.s don't forget the linky for the plates, they do look really cool :)

RB 197
Nope haven't been into town in it today. I've seen quite a few 182's driving round Lincoln lately and none of them wave back when i put my hand up, i feel a right tit :(

p.s don't forget the linky for the plates, they do look really cool :)

Ah i just saw a 'very' clean one in the distance today. I waved at a guy in a 197 the other day, he did the most slow steering wheel on hand lift i've ever seen in my life. He was scared. I am scary Ha.

Let me have a look now, will pm you.