ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue cup in nuneaton last sat, girl drivin

182 Trophy
Very shiny blue cup let me reverse out in my trophy last sat in nuneaton near crows nest pub. Car reg had a girls name in it i think cant remember, girl drivin was very nice though lol. My brother in law has got the silver mitsi gto with the huuuuge alloys on the front there.

brad

BMW M135i
Certainly wasn't me but i'm from nuneaton too, theres loads of cs members round here now! Only live up the road from the crows too.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Think this the cup in my close couple of doors away blonde girl with private plate

Did it have a sliver strip over the roof and down the boot?

I only live down the road from the crows pub

Brad do live in whitestone got a trophy that is clamped on your drive?

182 Trophy
Think this the cup in my close couple of doors away blonde girl with private plate

Did it have a sliver strip over the roof and down the boot?

I only live down the road from the crows pub

Brad do live in whitestone got a trophy that is clamped on your drive?

Yeah it had a silver stripe on the roof. My sister n bro in law live on asleigh drive. I used to live on maple park attleborough but live in derby now, rent my old house out so im always round n about

Renaultsport Clio 182
Thats the one! not said hello to her and her fella yet they moved in few months ago