ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue cup in talbot green with yellow bits

Clio 172
Blue 53 plate cup in talbot green tescos today just after 3.30. Had yellow bullets on it and a couple of other bits i think.reg began with ht53.Twin exhaust looked nice

Clio 172
Yep that's what i was doing too. Take it you didn't see me then. was in a black 53 plate 172

coiled 'berg
Yep that's what i was doing too. Take it you didn't see me then. was in a black 53 plate 172

was i behind you at the lights by tesco. i was in a iceberg is yours a cs stickered 172 ht53 *** i think.

followed down the straight stretch towards m4 then you went left i went straight on??

Clio 172
was i behind you at the lights by tesco. i was in a iceberg is yours a cs stickered 172 ht53 *** i think.

followed down the straight stretch towards m4 then you went left i went straight on??

Yea that would have been me. seen you behind me. had a private plate on it did you? it's dx53.

Fiesta zetec s
yer i did see you as i pulled out of the garage. didnt realise how hard it was to try and look backwards in a bucket seat. haha.

And yer that would of been me going up towards the motor way, but i went left to go to ponty, didnt notice you in my mirror tho vince 172?

Fiesta zetec s
About 3 weeks ago, just after trax. I'm thinking we need another south wales drive, like the brecon run we had because we all need a gud catch up :D

Clio 172
yer i did see you as i pulled out of the garage. didnt realise how hard it was to try and look backwards in a bucket seat. haha.

And yer that would of been me going up towards the motor way, but i went left to go to ponty, didnt notice you in my mirror tho vince 172?

He was behind me on the lights by tesco, think he's got reg confused with the reg. followed me down to r/about

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
+1 I should have my ph1 172 front end sorted soon :) should be back from spray'in 2 night :)