ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Dash Conversion on a 197! First Maybe?

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
I've just finished off doing Stu197's dash 2nite and tbh it looks amazing! Had a few problems to begin with but soon sorted them out. The standard stereo has been done also but wasn't on when i took the pics :( lol.

197Dials0001.jpg

197Dials0003.jpg

197Dials0004.jpg

197Dials0005.jpg

197Dials0007.jpg

197Dials0008.jpg

I think its the first 1 but am not sure. Let me know what ya think!

Cheers, Jaffa

Mental 172 Cup
+1 i would defo be interested in gettin this done on my car but dont have the patience to do it myself! looks amazing mate good job!

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
looks alot better then standard, how much would you charge for something like that?

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Looks brill i was talking to my dad about the horrible orange lights these cars have. How much would you charge for that?

TrackCar & F30 330d
That looks super mint. I really want mine doing. How much does it cost and what do i have to do/is it hard?

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Because of how many LED's are used and the nightmare it is to install them (ask Stu197 lol) I'll be charging £120 for the conversion. Its more expensive than the 182 conversion but its alot harder and time consuming.

Cheers, Jaff

EP3 Civic Type R
Jaff- I will still be in touch to get mine done when I get some cash

Great work as always mate

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Because of how many LED's are used and the nightmare it is to install them (ask Stu197 lol) I'll be charging £120 for the conversion. Its more expensive than the 182 conversion but its alot harder and time consuming.

Cheers, Jaff

Would that include you removing the trim?

White Sti Hatch
Looks mint !!

Guide on how to do it plz lol !!!

Not picking on it but i think the Speedo and Rev Counter should have been done with white LEDs

TrackCar & F30 330d
Cheap as chips if you are good with a soldering iron. Just need some SMDs and a steady hand!

I'v got a decent soldering iron and a steady hand but i'm a bit scared of pullin gmy dash apart. Might give it a go when i'm back at Uni when i'm bored and should be doing work lol

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Looks mint !!

Guide on how to do it plz lol !!!

Not picking on it but i think the Speedo and Rev Counter should have been done with white LEDs

White LED's are very nice my dads Hilux has them there allot easier on the eye at night

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Yes mate, include removal of all parts, install of all leds and replacement of all parts.

You've had yours done lol

I may get in contact with u later then I'll have to see what the other half says, I could get a night out in blackpool :evil:

Bumder With A Buffer
have a search for my name and LED . I did i bit of a guide. Im willing to help people down this end of the country!

Clio 197
This is my car and i can vouch for the work gone into it and the quality..it wasnt the easiest to sort out at times but looks mint now its finished, top work Jaffa deffo recommended

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Yeah I like that I think it need red needles though. The L.E.D's in the time display are very bright you can actualy see the 2 diodes is this the same when its the orange ones?

Clio 197
No i think the blue ones are alot brighter and they stand out more and he charges £120 all in so thats all the LEDs taking the dash apart and then him fitting it for you aswell