ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Dash Conversion on a 197! First Maybe?

Clio 197
The 7 & 8 are powered by the same LED but its meant to be red so were trying think of how to make just that one number red haha...

Oatcake clio where in stoke you from?

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Dude, I personally think you should share your skills and do a ' How To' with pics maybe? lol

Clio 197
Speak to Jaffa182 he is the one with the soldering skills and the patience to go with it, as regards to taking the parts off the all literally just pull off with abit of force

Bumder With A Buffer
The 7 & 8 are powered by the same LED but its meant to be red so were trying think of how to make just that one number red haha...

Oatcake clio where in stoke you from?

Obviously I haven't seen inside the new models dash but im sur eit could be possible by having a separate LED and blanking it off somehow so it doesn't show. Probably more hassle than its worth though as tried that with the 1*2's and it weren't worth all the hassle!

phase 1 172
nice work jaffa, anyone changed theres to red, would like to change my flamer but dont think blue would suit. wouldnt mind seeing what it would look like as it may not look much different to the orange?!

clio 182 @ 179.5bhp
Because of how many LED's are used and the nightmare it is to install them (ask Stu197 lol) I'll be charging £120 for the conversion. Its more expensive than the 182 conversion but its alot harder and time consuming.

Cheers, Jaff

Just out of interest how much to do a 182, got an RB 182 and im also in Blackpool.