ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Flame exhaust system - comments please

Clio 182 Trophy
Thinking about getting a Blue Flame system for my Trophy. Any opinions from those that have experience of it? Pros and cons vice the RS192, Janspeed etc? Can't get to Prospeed that easily from west Kent I'm afraid - too busy to lose a day's work

S4 Avant
Makes a noise similar to the yozzasport, plenty of rasp to it. Very loud with a decat, but isn't the greatest looking system for the 182, if you're concerned with appearence

audi a6 3.0tdi
I like the sound of my blueflame its 4 years old and still looks like new but it is heavy. yozzasport exhaust sound too much like nova xe's for me.

my exhaust does drone a lot at motorway speeds though.

clio 182 trophy
ive had one on my trophy for the last three years .Sounds very much like the yozza with a decat very raspy but the hangers are pants had to have them welded back on after they snapped

05 182 clio.ktm duke
Had mine on my car for nearly 4 years and had no problems at all. Nice fruity sound, not too loud and it looks much better that the standard pee shooters.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I had one on the 182. w**k. Poorly built, poorly fitting. Very poorly fitting.

I had a blueflame on a old car and i was well happy with the build quality and sound , cant comment on 172 as i havent tried them out yet

53 Clio's & counting
iv had one on my ph1 for 3 years and 40,000 miles, did break to begin with which put me off, bt it was my engine mounts at fault, now they are fixed its been spot on :)