ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Flame Exhaust

1.5dci
yzfr6 said:
I've seen this Blue flame exhaust on ebay:-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8003198885&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1
I just wanted to know if anybody had ever had, has or ever seen one.

As I had a Blue Flame on my Yamaha R6 and was very pleased with it.

All feedback appriciated.
Dont know much about them, but i saw them on ebay.
I emailed the seller for a video of the exhaust in action.
Wasnt really that impressed with it. Strangely the seller told me he only had one left, but a couple of days later a new one appeared!

Maybe not selling them as well as hed like?

ford racing puma
I emailed them as well, but they told me that they had no sound clips or other photos.

Turbo Beige
Had one fitted at the weekend, excellant quality and it sounds mint.

I emailed before and got sent the sound clips, can email if anyone wants them.

Caterham 1400 Supersport
I had one on my last Coupe, very pleased with it, except for the fact they made no provision for a CAT! :S The exhaust had to be cut and have flanges fitted :mad:

The fit, quality and sound were excellent considering how cheap the system was. Despite the added time and cost, next time I will drive up to them to have it custom made.

182 Cup/GT3/RS4/Mini!
I have a blue flame on mine and tbh honest I'm well chuffed - that ebay user is actually blue flame themselves - Nigel is a director there!!!!

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
got a blueflame custom 3" on my williams and carnt fault it.

gaztwo has one aswell..