ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue tooth parrot CK 3000.........any good?

2002 Clio Dynamic
Heard that these are very good indeed,Ron at MF2K in Glasgow was going on about them away last year!

Boxster S
Yep they're brilliant. Voice activated for dialing/hanging up, you can send your contacts to the handsfree kit and it stores them, or you can setup voice tags on your mobile.

I fitted one a month ago and love it. AND it fits straight into the Renault headunit and comes out through the car speakers (unlike my old Nokia one which I binned as I would need a lead costing £60 to hook it up to the speakers - MORE than a brand new Parrot kit!)

Neil

ITR UKDC2
Nemall said:
Yep they're brilliant. Voice activated for dialing/hanging up, you can send your contacts to the handsfree kit and it stores them, or you can setup voice tags on your mobile.

I fitted one a month ago and love it. AND it fits straight into the Renault headunit and comes out through the car speakers (unlike my old Nokia one which I binned as I would need a lead costing £60 to hook it up to the speakers - MORE than a brand new Parrot kit!)

Neil

cool will put an order in for it