ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW E60 M5 + 100 shot Nitrous = 11.6 second Quarters!

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Are you american Matt? I must say i dont mind the Corvette's. A mate used to have one and we did donny in it and it wasnt at all bad, however we got licked by our other mate in his evo 6...and there was a m3 csl there and also a 911 turbo that also handed our arse to us, this however maybe due to Alex aka Beany only having use of one arm and it being a 4speed auto.

I was impressed by its handling to be honest as id only heard bad things about them, but for me everytime its still a euro car...unless of course its "Eleanor"......

in al lfairness they all cost more than the vette.

True True, granted. How much is the new vette then?

But there could be the same arguement that the m5 and vette were designed for two completley different markets so no need to compare them imo.

I can understand matt being biased being a vette owner, and they are a good car. However i had an e46 m3 so im biased towards them :rasp: lol

Monaro VXR
Theres just a couple problems with the M3.

1 Its a BMW and there dull. Although there great cars to drive.

2 That exhaust note. Am I the only person who thinks that car sounds like its broken all the time? That metallic noise is awful.

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
I personally like the raspy sound that it makes, but i do understand what you mean its not going to be everyones taste, but the way to sort that is get the Induction system off the CSL and have induction noise bliss.

Dull? mmmm ok, but as i said im biased! I personally think the CSl is far from dull but designed to perfection. Nothing i can really fault with them.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Last edited:
  1.6 focus zetec....
Might come down in my new sleeper - if not it will be the corvette

Whats the new sleeper then if you dont mind me asking?? Cant be anything as mad as the TT clio can it??

Also i heard roumers that they werent allowing any non-french cars in this year??

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
What I am happy about though is that Chevrolet are brining the new Camaro to the UK in RHD. And that is a great looking car and 400bhp as standard.

The new camaro does look sweet

camaro.jpg

MERCEDES CLS AMG
When i see pics like that it makes me wonder what when wrong with the new Dodge Charger ??

Awesome motor !!

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Yeah its rank!

The new Chrysler Firepower looks pretty cool from the rear too. Im not overly fussed on the front yet.

Chrysler-Firepower_rear.jpg