ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CSS '13 picture thread.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Who owns this one, I think it looks amazing:

9109734929_f77b0d58c1_z.jpg

Would love to see it out on track, saw it at combe recently but seemed to spend the whole day parked up as I never saw it on track, would be great to see it out at FCS and see if it goes anywhere near as well as it looks.

Just posted a few in my project thread, but ill whack them in here too. Didn't take loads and i've only really bothered to upload the Sunflower shots. :)

Gave mine a quick detail on Friday. Ended the day looking like this (love this photo).
9124267331_5b9340169b_c.jpg
Pre-CSS Detail - OM NOM!! by Harpham PT, on Flickr

Clarkey & my sheds together at LFE services:
9124265231_8fbd5259d0_c.jpg
CSS '13 - LFE Convoy by Harpham PT, on Flickr

Love these cars. Look soo good in person. Definitely going to test drive one:
9126480684_c80897b634_c.jpg
CSS '13 - Clio 200T NOM!! by Harpham PT, on Flickr

Standard beadage shot. Stupid rain.
9126480054_820541cc19_c.jpg
CSS '13 - Sunflower Beadage by Harpham PT, on Flickr

Hi Stu & Ash, YA WEE BAWBAGS!!
9124259465_c8e78a6ede_c.jpg
CSS '13 - Duxford by Harpham PT, on Flickr

9124258515_62401a5ea2_c.jpgCSS '13 - Duxford by Harpham PT, on Flickr

9126476834_e8511000ac_c.jpg
CSS '13 - Duxford by Harpham PT, on Flickr

Shame about the weather. I was gutted when it rained on the way down, dirtying up the car lol.

Was good to meet a few new people too, along with all the old faces ;).

PH2 Flamer
Filthy? Looked clean to me unless the rain cleaned it for you :rasp:

Yeah! No bother pal :) Was a very tight gap either way, lucky to even get out!

Us northern monkeys are nice really :)

Hadn't cleaned it before CSS. Wheels looked more dull grey than black. Didn't see the point, knew it would be pap weather. And I'm not the kind of person to stand there and dry it every time it rains lol. Can't be arsed to detail it either, as Steve from RSport is doing it in August.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Lots of Clios there eh.

All I took was this on my phone:

1013698_10152959076230154_1680582513_n.jpg

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172

Would love to see it out on track, saw it at combe recently but seemed to spend the whole day parked up as I never saw it on track, would be great to see it out at FCS and see if it goes anywhere near as well as it looks.

This is Stevo's off of v6clio.net. His car, my car and Bill Patchalls car (the yellow one) were all painted with in a few weeks of each other by a couple of guys in Birmingham. Stevo's car is actually a perfect replica of the Catalunya Trophy car and fitted with genuine cromodora magnesium wheels, TWR development exhaust etc etc. The car you see at Castle Combe was just a wrapped car. Last time I see Stevo's car on track was when we both went out in it at Renault World Seires Slilverstone. Jean Ragnotti was tearing past us and doing 360* spins at about 90mph! Utter bonkers.

Chip you are right the car with the same livery was at Combe but it was a different one. Some subtle differences but this is the one that was at Combe:-

8687394974_2deaf85a00_c.jpg

The owner told me he would never take it out on track due to how much he has invested in it.

RB 182
Good to meet you at last mate, sunflower <3

i took pleasure in meeting you cockney lads!

your accents amazed me.. it was like watching Snatch, or The Business.

I took one photo...of something I stole dupyqeba.jpg

I wore this for 90% of the day so Greg didn't get attacked.

Was the crack there before the sticker..? or did the word 'Feirny' infuriate someone so much they hit your glass?

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks to Don and the W.Mids. group for the convoy down - from the back there was an awesome sight of Clios snaking far into the distance.

Anyway, a bit of self indulgence, as I didn't see my car in the thread.

Also nice to meet Liamm, and the 'legs' too.

IMG_0702_zps7208b57a.jpg

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Yes the planes made the day for me too. We had a discussion about clios at the camping, but planes I think took it from us all.
PS - Anyone with the AMG merc please post them up, I need some alright ones to keep :)

A4 Avant & A3
Some lovely looking cars in here! I'm missing my 172 cup i had many moons ago.

Still look through photos on here wondering if it'll turn up on here one day lol

wayne9989

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Here's the pictures i managed to take on the day between running around trying to find shelter from the rain!

I never manged to get one of mine, seems no one else did either :(

9134934123_433593a7e1.jpgDSC_0028 by Wayne J Keggans, on Flickr

Last edited:

wayne9989

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 123d/Rover Metro