ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW reversed into me!!!

Lionel Richie

Yeah i could fit 172 front wings, but im skint and cant afford to replace both (plus id need the front bumper as well) The pub wont realease the tape to me, the cops have got to go get it, so i havent seen it yet

Gutted fred my son. I had the same thing happen in asda. Somebody decided to ram a trolley into my rear wing and renault quoted me 350 to fix. So i got it done at the local bodyshop along with colour coding for 180. As bad as it sounds, i will be suprised if you get the guy. Hopefully the cctv works out for you, in asda their cctv only covers the staff car park and the front door, typical eh

GR7

Shiny red R32

Some advice!

In Supermarket car parks, it is always advisable to park as far away from the entrance as possible and certainly nowhere near the trolley park area as often lazy shoppers just try to shove them into the parking area from a fair distance away, and chances are, that the trolley might hit someones car!

:)