ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMWSport.net's newest member

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
So as some of you already knew, I have sold my old 172 and purchased an e36 328i Sport from Riz on here.

I picked the car up friday night and already i am loving it. Its so comfy, got plenty of power and seems to have some presence on the road, I mean people actually move out of my way on the motorway!

8666283892_90f3e71103_c.jpg

IMG_0004 by sbridgey, on Flickr

8665617245_fdba1d274d_c.jpg

IMG_0003 by sbridgey, on Flickr

8665182555_ee1e018212_c.jpg
IMG_0005 by sbridgey, on Flickr

8666280028_4d368157bd_c.jpg

IMG_0006 by sbridgey, on Flickr

8665176879_7f5e1467db_c.jpg
IMG_0008 by sbridgey, on Flickr

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
In some ways I preferred my 172, but it was time to let it go and find something new to play in.

Brakes are ok still, it has cooling ducts in the front bumper!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Prefered your 172 Si:eek:

​Have you killed the brakes yet?

My E36 M3's brakes were dreadful! lol.

I fitted brembo discs, some pads (Can't remember what, pretty good ones though) some upgraded fluid and braided lines and they faded after about 5 laps of combe!

I was a bit green to trackdays back then though so it could have been driver error!

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
I like E36s, how bolt on are E46 parts for it? I'd be looking at a set of E46 M3 or 330i for it if the breaks are that bad!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
330 brakes, go on pretty easily. but I am not sure how much better they are, the brakes aren't bad on the car, but IF i decide to track it they will need changing.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
:eek:

Pretty much everyone has picked up on that so far! lol. I think in a way it is somewhat fitting.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Looks a nice example :) bet it sounds good too.

Thanks, yes the straight six sounds lovely. :)

I really like that.

Thanks

Welcome! Looks tidy. Any plans?

Thanks you, yeah got a few. 18 button computer and Cruise control, both of which I have sourced. And longer term fit a M50 manifold with big bore TB, and dave F induction kit which when mapped should be good for >230 bhp :D

Love it.

​Miss mine for the waftability.

Yep, its nice and wafty but it can take a corner if you want it too.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Crap photos, awesome care. I loved it fro 2 years and 40k miles later. I love leaning on my armrest in 5th gear overtaking!!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Crap photos, awesome care. I loved it fro 2 years and 40k miles later. I love leaning on my armrest in 5th gear overtaking!!

My brother is trying to teach how to use a camera properly! i just went out and got a few quick shots.

I am loving the armrest and the power in 5th on the motorway, its just effortless overtaking.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
yeah its got no diff but asc traction control stuff. I might get a diff in the future though. The colour is Samoa blue.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Identical apart from the aftermarket wheels! This an Individual as well?

Im not sure. The guy i bought it off didnt know. Ive only ever seen the colour on non 328s and non sports.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Identical apart from the aftermarket wheels! This an Individual as well?

They are genuine M3 evo wheels, but I would like to find a set of the original BBS splits for it. How to you tell if its an individual?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Just sold off my spare set, you can normally find them cheap enough on the bay, just remember to get a staggered set.

The colour, which should be on the strut top is Sthal Blu, or Steel Blue.

'Individual' is sometimes printed on the sill, but the all clear lights / indicators imply it is an Individual. You can get the full spec from a BMW Dealer, they printed off the original order for me.

330i. E30 Touring.
What's the VIN number? PM me if you'd prefer. Can get an original spec sheet for it..

330i. E30 Touring.
Dave's not the only one with powerz. ;)

Saner- yep. Text or whatsapp it to Dave or I and we'll have a look.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Pretty sure I have teh powerz too, so I will have a check when I get home from work.