ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Reliable Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

340i
Re: Bomber's Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

wooooooooooooooosssssssssschhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttt....

BBBBBYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Qashcow

New PAS line extension completed today, cheap as chips :/

3ef371c8.gif

Qashcow

Adey, I think playing with each other at the ring could bring up all kinds of questions from Emma and Anna!!!

Bit more done tonight, somehow squeezed the inlet all in, fitted the PAS line too. Tomorrow I'll figure out how to mount the oil cooler then look at plugging the laptop in and well, urm, start her up...

846cb65f.gif

340i

ppffrrrrtttt.... Forget the girls, this is all man on man baby!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

christ that looks tight, you worried about anything catching the rad mate?

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184

might need to watch that pas extension. i had one made for my pas system and manged to blow the connector off spaying pas fluid all over a red hot manifold.

think mine did it mainly because of the inept person who made it didn't use the right connector

Qashcow

Danny, you hoping mine handles better than adey's lol?

Yep am worried about everything hitting something else, at least when it's on the dyno I can see what hits what.

Wilky, it should be alright, the one end is braised onto the original fitting and the new end has decent fittings, the only bit which could have cause for concern is where the hose has been crimped over

Just looked though this thread to find out about your camber. Did you end up keeping the 3degrees of camber on the rear? how did it feel to drive with this much? also where did you pic the 1.25mm washer up from, I presume a B&Q one will do the trick?

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,

Bommer dont under estimate the Meggy's they wont be far behind!!!! Car is looking good mate, if a ring trip is on the cards I am in!!! One thing you guy are going to need to price up is a LSD as Adey's could do with one, but it goes like stink. Good luck with the build bud.

340i

Looking good Bomber.. So close now :D!!!

My 172 was 188bhp and weighed 900kg

My megane is 274bhp but weighs 1350KG (daaaamn)

They are both pretty much the same BHP per ton LOL!

Qashcow

Not driven the car hard enough to give an opinion on the rear camber, but do still have 3 degrees yep. I got the washers out my tool box lol, halfords, b&q etc will sell them I'd have thought.

Paul, I'm getting Em to save her pennies so she can buy a meggy trophy for a family waggon, it's working so far! As regards to an LSD it may happen in the long run but may decide on following adey's gearbox route idea someday :)

Hah, except you now have some comfort in the megane Gray! I know what I'd rather have round another trip through europe...... Clio any day ;)

CLIO PH1 172

Bomber have u got a picture of ur hole engine bay?? An up to date one ?

Qashcow

Nope but can take one tomorrow evening, why's that?

<3 you Luke xx

CLIO PH1 172

Just curious to see how its looking really it's damn right under there lol

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,

Looking good Bomber.. So close now :D!!!

My 172 was 188bhp and weighed 900kg

My megane is 274bhp but weighs 1350KG (daaaamn)

They are both pretty much the same BHP per ton LOL!

Mate got to put the meg on a crash diet!!! going to try and get my r26 TO 300BHP and down to sub 1200kg. Thats the plan anyway!!!

Do you drive this on a daily bases then? Also just wondered about how uneven the tyre wear is and what is like to live with day-to-day. But i assume its more a track slut than a daily.

Qashcow

It's a weekend toy really, last drove it early December and that was only because I moved house, last time I drove it anywhere far was the rr day at TDF, hence my lack of knowledge of any differences in the suspension setup so far. With it being on the rear, I couldn't see it making a huge amount of difference on the tyre wear

Qashcow

Here's a pic of the whole bay for Adam, bottom right hand corner is her race bike handle bar, I couldnt even work it out at first

CLIO PH1 172

thanks for taking a pic buuuuuuuuuuut i cant see it lol

Qashcow

Doing 3 things online at the same time ftl ha

1279629f.gif

CLIO PH1 172

so do you just have a junction box by the fuse box were all your cable joint (that were originaly going to the battery)?

and whts the thing with the blue cap ? oil catch tank

looking good though i love seen new shiny bits all bolted up!!

Qashcow

Junction box off a 3 series beemer, works a treat. Used a megafuse for the alternator fuse.

Blue cap thing is the oil cansiter for the supercharger oil system, still need to finish plumbing that in

CLIO PH1 172

ahhh nice

just that i have a junction box in mine as well, but was wondering if there is another way of doing it to get rid of an extra box in the engine bay

340i

Buuuuuumer... Is that airfilter going to foul on the inlet/plenum? Looks close in the above pic? X

340i

mmmmm.... Manwhich?!

I'll help you push it back in, but it may be tight? Has it been oiled / lubricated?