ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Reliable Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

Re: Bomber's Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

I'm looking forward to calibrating this, should see 250 beans easy! Bomber do you promise the crank pulley will stay put for me? ;)

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror

Nice title change my friend. Rotrex looks :cool:

172 Race Car

He sent me this pic earlier...........

0.jpg

340i

I laughed... then felt slightly guilty / sad, ha!

*Runs to the phone to call Bomber...*

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member

U act heard what happened last night with the fire in his engine bay last night? Not good lads not good :-(

Megane 225 F1

Just seeing a Rotex gives me wood tbh. This has all come along so quickly. Lot's of respect points.

What's happened? Is that actually his storage unit burning down or are you just messing about Jay? I bloody hope that is the latter!!

SQ5

Completely feel for him if this is true, same thing happened to my SC'd one :(

Qashcow

Well good and bad news today, the bad news is that my 32mm restrictor is 25mm so that needs machining again. Good news is that my car and house haven't burnt down and I now know I'm unable to believe 3 of my mates quite the same again lol.

No burnt cars :)

Qashcow

Good news about the boost restrictor, my technical drawing was right and he machined it wrong, not chargeable at least.

James, you sir are a bad bad man

340i

PAH, who needs a restrictor really.... Full b00st or nothing.

Qashcow

I'm looking forward to calibrating this, should see 250 beans easy! Bomber do you promise the crank pulley will stay put for me? ;)

Matt, I can promise you nothing at all lol. If pistons meet valves at least we can only blame me :-D

Evo 5 RS

"morning Mr Bomber. Now before we do anything if you could just sign here....and here...aaand here. Oh, and just on the back there...in case anyone...dies"

TrackCar & F30 330d

Haha, i just had to carfully read all the posts as i thought it had cought fire!!!

Cant wait to see it. Does yours have a strange place for the filter too? Right behind the radiator?

Qashcow

I'm hoping not to need any disclaimers hah

Chris, I'm not sure which version you've seen but pretty much yea, it's about the worst possible position for the filter but it squeezes between the block and rad, will get the same rad setup as you have in the future.

No Neil, you will be behaving yourself in the passenger seat and not baiting me whatsoever :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

You're all pricks. My heart went in my mouth when I thought it had caught fire.

Qashcow

Went out in adey's last night, gearbox is too short. 1st gear is essentially a wasted lump of metal lol.

Spent a few hours on mine today, still a lot left to do.

quick picture of one of the brackets, this one uses a ford pulley and bolts straight to the block

dd71430a.gif

830461ad.gif

Rotrex oil reservoir bolted up to a panel

36b26614.gif

18a04d10.gif

Fitted the megafuse in the alternator live cable, just incase I get a dead short anywhere

2bf41581.gif

afbffa7e.gif

Wired up and finished off the live distributor block

e7513d5c.gif

045919f3.gif

And finally, here's the supercharger bolted upto the main bracket with the 2nd ford pulley.

edddb68f.gif

9149a9c3.gif

And more finally, started cleaning up the wiring a little bit, awaiting M6 temp sensor and once that's connected, wiring is done :)

c6dad648.gif

Couple more nights this week and it may be there...

ITB'd MK1

Went out in adey's last night, gearbox is too short. 1st gear is essentially a wasted lump of metal lol.

2nd and 3rd aren't much better. 4th is fun, but not on KWs going into a Bend. LOL