ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Reliable Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Re: Project 172:Unknown Direction

Nice one mate. Roof lining out is the way to go!;) Now im off work for two weeks i can get the cup finished off. Running my konigsports pretty firm. 1 1/2 turns front and rear. F***er over speed bumps though.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car

the roof looks great with the lining off :)

172 Race Car

Man you really need to swap seats with me, looks pants being too different colours, ;)

Qashcow

lol good try, not happening :p

the noise is good though, am getting all excited about the wheels mostly though, will see how empty the van is on monday and maybe drop everything off hah

Qashcow

dropped off the rims and tyres today, picked them up a minute ago so will get them on tonight if i've got time

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car

looking forward to these pics when you get them on :)

Megane 225

great looking car! did you have much trouble fitting that cupra front splitter?

172 rep

Just read this thread from the beginning!!

What a difference from the start, looking forward to seeing the rest of the progress!

Keep up the good work, looks epic so far tbh!

Qashcow

great looking car! did you have much trouble fitting that cupra front splitter?

not really too difficult mate, just lining it up was the hardest part. screwed onto the bumper then the ends cut off to match. easy as pie.

here are the wheels then. R888's much more solid on the road than Proxes4's, can tell they have a much stiffer side wall, plenty of grip in the rain tonight but they do tramline like a *****, anywhoo, piccies

2009_04_06_0413.gif

2009_04_06_0416.gif

2009_04_06_0410.gif

2009_04_06_0408.gif

2009_04_06_0405.gif

Wheels look funky mate :cool:. Kingswalk carpark?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Tic Tac's look awesome, centre caps or no cause they are track wheels?

did you have problems with the proxe4's then? thats what i have stretched on the Image's...i have been wondering about them but i think thats cause they are new

Qashcow

quade, knowsit :p

nah no problems with the proxes4's, the 3rd time ive re-purchased them on this and the previous cars, but you get a lot more feel with the 888's. i wasnt expecting so much difference tbh.

centre caps i think but when i can afford them, theyre only £20 but i have nothing at the moment. house buying FTW

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

paint the caps alternate colours and put them on :)

Golf GTD Mk7

looks cool mate. Especially like the 1.2 dash in there. Why they didn't do that in the first place is beyond me. Looks miles better.

Qashcow

when jays is tax an tested we should all get out for a shoot, get the 5 of us out somewhere. the car park was empty, and has no barriers at that time of night either

when jays is tax an tested we should all get out for a shoot, get the 5 of us out somewhere. the car park was empty, and has no barriers at that time of night either

:approve: Would av to get Mr shadowness to take the pics!

Last edited:

lol, I'd love to have a go, but Im a bit rusty, and I havent played with my studio flashes for a while now :(

I'll have to repair my rig as well, as I broke it a couple of weeks ago :(

What time were you at that carpark?

lol, I'd love to have a go, but Im a bit rusty, and I havent played with my studio flashes for a while now :(

I'll have to repair my rig as well, as I broke it a couple of weeks ago :(

What time were you at that carpark?

One of my sisters is engaged to one of the supervisors of kingswalk security. Shouldnt be too much of a problem doin a group shoot there!

Qashcow

its not what you know, its who you know hey quade :) think we'll have a chat with him sometime then

Jez, they come with 4 holes cut out and 4 blanks, its just the design on them

Qashcow

first time burps was on the road for a while last weekend

DSC00601.gif

i really need to stop getting bored, yesterday i tore out all the carpets and then got to work on the tar. i cant believe how much it all weighs

DSC00602.gif

DSC00603.gif

roof sound proofing has also come out, ooooooooohh the other half isnt going to be happy next time shes in it:evil:

Nice work Dave. Bought a heat gun this weekend to get the lil bit of tar from my car. The old man took out the tar from his classic wrx sti. It was so dry he could remove it with a chisel! lol. Dont worry bout what the mrs says. Amanda hates being in mine but i dont give a f**k!;)

Good work Dave :)

Quade, any regrets from stripping yours out yet? Easy to live with day to day?

Not regretting it at all mate. Love all the extra noise. Feels just that lil bit livelier too. Now ive fitted my carbon fibre door cards its starting to look pretty sweet.

Do it! and your journey to the darkside will be complete!;)

Qashcow

wont affect insurance, well shouldnt do anyway. i told adrian flux that mine was stripped and bucket'd and they didnt mind at all, the engine and suspension made a difference i think.

well, emma's been out in it, safe to say she wont be in it ever again.

dan, got any pics of the carbon door cards? are they the ones from streamline?

Hey mate. Here's a few pics of the carbon fibre door cards. Got them from www.performancetrim.com. £97.50 for the two fronts. Bout £10 delivery.

DSC00942.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

DSC00944.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

Got some black pioneer speaker covers to screw on and having some pull handles custom made by amanda's mums bloke. Need to make a holder for the windows and wing mirror switches.

So emma doesn't like it then! lol. She can join the cliosport.net mrs hates my clio club!;)

340i

The CF door cards look sweeeeeeeeeet, I was debating weather or not too order a set from performance trip....