ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bora Whoring..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looking so red now the iphone cant take it! haha! All sealed ready for winter so had to get pics. Even if it is on a phone..Want some new rims but im trying to disaplin myself so not until after winter..

1cbcffe4.jpg

a99d9fcf.jpg

1a094e06.jpg

4eff3571.jpg

all ready for this to go next week..

a8a90f43.jpg

Then map her again to hopefully see 250+ :cool:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah its not too bad on the power front now tbh but always wanting more. Can keep up with most stuff but still needs some more "handling" mods for me to be happy.

Pah, V5? Shiiiite on fuel and slow. No ta. 40mpg and alot quicker takes my fancy more.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah yeah haha! No shame in being..

ba745e99.jpg

Going to get the wheels powdercoated and not sure whether to go anthracite or keep them silver?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm so suprised you still own this. You normally change them weekly.

Did you paint the grill black? or am i just used to seeing dark coloured Boras... makes it stand out in a good way

Bigging up a V5 lol... Nice torque.. almost TDi like ;)

Looking good BTW... roll on the wheel change

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'm so suprised you still own this. You normally change them weekly.

Shocking isnt it. I supprise myself to be honest. I do look at other cars all the time though. Mainly S4's..lol

Did you paint the grill black? or am i just used to seeing dark coloured Boras... makes it stand out in a good way

Looking good BTW... roll on the wheel change

Yeah mate i painted it with a touch of satin black. Standard its red and looks all a bit much..

Listerine & Poledo
damn straight, more bigger bangs but with more revs than your heavy-oil drinkers.

LOL. Welcome to the 21st Century.

If the modern engine has to be a 0-litre turbo that emits only apple blossom and makes the sound of a silenced sewing machine, then you're welcome to it. I'll take the V12 thanks.

Ive only drove a 150bhp V5 Toledo... Wasn't very impressed all out pace wise but it sounded cool and loved the torque.. But would rather have a PD due to rising fuel costs lol

Grill needs painting green tbh Tom ;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Got some dirty wheel poke -

1a29dc54.jpg

Fitted some 16mm spacers on the rear and 10's on the front.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I just need winter to end to buy some nice wheels now. I gotta keep up with my mate who's just fitted some nice 10" porsche rims..

b905ecf7.jpg

so, you'd rather have a Japanese coupe with a fan in the exhaust than an Italian supercar with a full dozen cylinders?

:)

That wasn't the comparison ;)

I'd rather an RS6 V10 with two "fans in the exhausts" than it's naturally aspirated competitors, yes.

Listerine & Poledo
That wasn't the comparison ;)

I'd rather an RS6 V10 with two "fans in the exhausts" than it's naturally aspirated competitors, yes.

I'd rather not have the noise of that V10 muffled, although that does mean I'd gladly plump for a fan in the intake!

;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Are those Porka rims real???! If so they must be worth more than the car?!

Now that is funny!

Iceberg 172
Are those Porka rims real???! If so they must be worth more than the car?!

Now that is funny!

Majority of VAG boys have wheels which are equal value if not more than the car! Amount of £1000 cars on Edition 38 with BBS RS's etc etc... People bum them because they've got nice wheels... the car is still a shitter which is s**t to drive but hey, if that's what they're in to!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I beleive so boys! Ive not spoken to him yet, i just got a txt with the pic last night. He kept it secret from me but i know he paid £1400.00 for them.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Majority of VAG boys have wheels which are equal value if not more than the car! Amount of £1000 cars on Edition 38 with BBS RS's etc etc... People bum them because they've got nice wheels... the car is still a shitter which is s**t to drive but hey, if that's what they're in to!

Yeah, I know this one forum where they all drive french shopping trolleys that they are adamant will beat anything in the twisties and 99% of them all try to make their cars look the same. And everyone bums anyone who has Speedline Turini wheels.