ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought my 360

S-Max
Got the premium pack with GOW, also a second wireless controller, PES6 and Fight Night boxing. All 3 games are cool but GOW is something else!!

The guy I bought the games from at Game reckons I should have waited for the PS3, saying he is already bored of his 360 but I think he might be talking from his arse!

dk

911 GTS Cab
i have a ps3 on order and have a 360 and theres no way the 360 is geting shelved, its going to be played more for games i reckon and the ps3 more for bluray.

As for GOW, its good for the first few days and then once you get over the graphics its not actually that great a game, takes very little time to finish and isn't the best online game i have played, for me at the moment its Rainbow 6 thats getting all my time.

Tungy
I bought on on thursday. Just got Poject Gotham Racing and Splinter Cell atm. Both very good. SPlinter Cell is hard though.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Like Dave I also own the 360 and have a PS3 on order and there is no way that the 360 will be cast aside as it has loads of great games available and coming soon.

S-Max
i have a ps3 on order and have a 360 and theres no way the 360 is geting shelved, its going to be played more for games i reckon and the ps3 more for bluray.

As for GOW, its good for the first few days and then once you get over the graphics its not actually that great a game, takes very little time to finish and isn't the best online game i have played, for me at the moment its Rainbow 6 thats getting all my time.

A mate of mine just told me he completed in 2 days, although with 3 kids I don't get anywhere near the time he gets.

When it Halo 3 out?

Golf GTI 1.8T
probably the worst 3 ton for me. makes a good dust collector. never have the time to play it.