ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brackets to Fit Megane Sport Brembo's to Clio 172 Cup

Clio 172 Cup
Hi All,

Hope someone can help me or point me in the right direction.

I have a set of Megane Sport Brembo caliper and am going to fit them to my Clio 172 Cup however I am struggling to find a company that sells the Bracket adaptors that are needed to fit these to the car.

Can any one recommend a company they have used or does anyone have any information regarding getting them made yourself etc as I have a friend who is really good at fabrication that can make these if anyone has the relevant drawings etc.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I would recommend the pure motorsport mounts, they are a tiny bit more expensive BUT and its a big but they are much better in that they are offset a little which means the caliper sits slightly diagonally by a degree or two and this means the pad sweeps the entire disc.
You know on standard 182 discs and pads you get that unsightly ring of rust around the outside edge of the face - well with these there is none of that.
look at this pic to see what I mean:
bGpCRxX.jpg

The above is using the 300mm brembo discs and 300mm mount.
Worth every pennt in my opinion.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
I'm doing the same on my 172 Cup. Think I'll get the pure Motorsport ones too. Are you using the 225 brake hoses i take it?

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
All in 40 or less, depends on exchange rate. They are proper goodridge lines. Cone with all the washers needed etc.

That's awesome, great find... I dont suppose you know what fitment discs I need? Scenic ones or something! Wish that someone had some brackets to hand for me to copy and get machined!!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Get some scenic spec 300mm discs. @MarcR™ found some quite cheaply or get them off george on monday when he returns.