ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Help required!! ASAP!!

Clio 172 2.0 16V RSport
Right guys, replaced the rear pads and discs this week on my 172 Sport (53 Plate) and since doing this I have now got STOP, SERV, ESP and ABS light on the dash with no brakes.

I have tried bleeding the brakes and cannot get any fluid from the calipers at all. I used the original ABS rings on the rear brakes and these were all clean and undamaged. When I have tried to bleed the system, the fluid in the bulk tank isnt draining at all, so why am i not getting fluid to the calipers??

I currently have no brakes at all, the peddle goes flat to the floor.

Please help asap!!

Clio 172mk2
if the abs ring was done right , make sure u havent nocked the sensor.

If the pedel goes flat to floor , try turning engine on and using brakes.

Are u using a easibleed thing when bleeding them

Clio 172 2.0 16V RSport
Where will the sensor be on the rear wheels??

I get some pressure on the pedal when the engine turned off but as soon as i start it up, it goes flat to floor. It will not stop the car at all :(

Ye using a bleeder kit with non-return valve

Golf GTD Mk7
Seems a bit strange he's not getting anything through while bleeding. Have you switched the car on to get the servo working? ABS sensor is in the hub mate, little black plastic thingy. Did they refit the spacer on the rear disc before putting it back on? Otherwise it will catch on the ABS sensor