ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Kits for 172

Who does a big brake kit for the cup? Ive checked ap racing, brembo, willwood etc but not sure whether i just couldnt find em or they dont produce em. Anybody got a kit of this type on their 172, and whats the largest kit you can have with the standard 16" please?

clio sport - have you uprated the power of the car? Just wondering what the purpose is of going for more braking power as the standard set up works so incredibley well?

Rhys

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by clio sport on 18 October 2003

Thanks mate you got this one fitted yourself?
No I dont have this fitted. As Rhys says in the previous post, the standard setup is really good, particularly if you get some decent pads (I have Tar-ox). I can think of plenty of other things Id buy before I spent £800 on brakes for a 172.

...Ill second that! And, std brakes with Carbon Metallic pads are even better, especially if you do a few track days. Save your money and put it towards a Roamer throttle body kit ;-)