ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brakes from hillpower

Just had my clio serviced and both the front discs and pads are pretty worn, thought it would be a good excuse for an upgrade. Anyone had the full package from hillpower before including fitting any idea on prices? if not any other recommendations?? Hillpower is based in derby right?

A SHED!

Yep appleby magna. J11 of the M42, hopefully they will be rebuilding my engine in may. They seem pretty good, dont know bout brakes but Ive got ebc pads with x-drilled discs on mine. Work pretty good.:D

I have the Hillpower works on my 16v. Tar ox 40 groove with rally pads. They work a treat, spend a bit of time bedding them in and you will be really chuffed with the stopping power.

Cant remember the exact price but I paid around £300 for the full set up fitted...