ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch From Stafford

hey all,

sorry its in the wrong place but I cant get any sense anywhere else.

1) is anyone coming down from the midlands (Stafford/Birmingham area)

2) are people driving down or staying down?

3) How long will it take to get down there?

Regards,

mailto:y0z2a@thebigsleep.co.uk">y0z2a@thebigsleep.co.uk

Renault Laguna Coupe

1) Driving down from Telford

2) Staying down on Saturday night (Maidstone / Leybourne Travel Inn)

3) about 3 hours if the M25 isnt too bad.

- if youre staying over on Saturday night some of us are meeting up for beers & dinner!

Hi javascript openWin pop_up_profile.asp?profile=3838&ForumID=2 , profile , toolbar=0,location=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=1,width=440,height=370 ">y0z2a, I travel up from Essex to Stone on a regular basis. If you take M6, M1, M25 (to A127 turn off about 5 minutes before dartford tunnel) with no breaks then id say 3 hours give or take 15 minutes on a good run.

Brands hatch would be between 30 - 45 minutes from that junction - its been a while since it did it.

So somewhere between 3 and 4 hours.

yes, I live in stone, or near enough.

I know how to get there, I just wondered if i had any company on the long haul down there. :)

Simon, you dont happen to go to Yarnfield do you to Epeopleserve or BT?

y0z

If you were Traffic Police and putting your foot down then you could do it in 3 on a good run - maybe less.

No dont do any business there - purely pleasure.

How does the 172 compare against the dTi?

S2000

Andrew - you could meet people at J16 of the M1 and/or me and Kathy at J13. Not quite sure what time at the mo. Keep an eye on the thread in meetings and events.

Wayne