ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch - fUbAr's pics

Ok, im dissapointed with how they came out... but considering I had the camera (canon iXUS 750) on automatic all day it wasnt too bad.

anyway, here is a link to my web album. If you would like the high res, full images sent to you (they are much better quality) then drop me a pm with the image numbers and your email address :)

WEB ALBUM

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Good pics there fella looks like me and Gaz had parked our cars up with photos in mind lol

yeah, i thought that too so grabbed a few snaps on the way past :D

pics on their way....

ps, my mrs is scared of your car bouncing around like a mad thing on 3 wheels, she hated me being behind you through surtees! lol

chunktrophy said:
liking the last pic in the album of the 'cooked' michelin on the trophy!!!!

is brands quite hard on tyres?

yeah it is... especially as we had to keep adjusting tyre pressures due to the weather!

i was shown the "tyres" board several times by the marshalls... :(

Maz

LY 200
fUbAr said:
i was shown the "tyres" board several times by the marshalls... :(

I think I was too but didn't have a clue what it meant because it wasn't discussed in the briefing :S whats it all about :eek:

Maz said:
I think I was too but didn't have a clue what it meant because it wasn't discussed in the briefing :S whats it all about :eek:

probably too much tyre squeel... i just ignored it tbh, and they just kept showing me the board! lol

Maz

LY 200
fUbAr said:
maybe he had a secret pit crew there, and they were offering to change our tyres? lol

pmsl :clown:

My tyres arn't too bad tbh only a lil bit of wear :approve:

Lots of Alfas
img_1021small.jpg

Nice pics, is that the stig in that trophy? :clown: :cool:

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Maz said:

Aye, I didn't know either. I was driving like a granny so it confused me even more. Maybe he meant they weren't squeeling enough?

Maz

LY 200
Evil Ally said:
Aye, I didn't know either. I was driving like a granny so it confused me even more. Maybe he meant they weren't squeeling enough?

Pmsl . .maybe :clown: ;)

northy said:
lol there are hundreds of pictures - did you do any driving ;)

i did 72 laps in total.... i usually spent about 20 mins in a garage between outings to let the car recover lol