ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brentacre

200 FF Storm Grey
Can't recommend them enough, took my policy out with them today starting from sunday, very helpful, I was worried that id have to drive the car home insured due to the 2ncb not being due till Wednesday, from experience any other company wouldnt be flexible and merely give you a big stfu but they said it wasn't an issue and instantly added to my notes.

Also seem quite in touch with younger drivers, im allowed all the modifications I want at no higher premium and all on a like for like basis and allow for 10bhp gains to avoid disputes over exhausts etc... Further to this they where the cheapest out of the lot aswell.

Get my vote :rasp:

PH1 172 Sport
Yeah they were very good for me too Ive got a no mod limit including performance mods upto 200bhp. Always very friendly on the phone when I call to make amendments to my policy etc.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I'm with these as well. I saved just under 700 notes when I took out insurance with Brentacre (even though I paid over the odds for my first year with Direct Line :( )

I was with these until yesterday, very helpfull and cheap but got a quote from virgin money £350 cheaper than my renewal quote from brentacre!

Monaro VXR
With them on the C4. 200HP limit and al other mods are free. They were a good £700 cheaper than the next best quote and took my fleet no claims into account so gave me the full 6 years. Everyone else said no have to start with 0NCB or we can give you a max of 2 years.

200 FF Storm Grey
£1670 with £800 excess now i know alot of you will faint at such amounts but im 20, live in a group E area and have wanted a 182 for so long and considering I paid £2400 to insure a 1.2 corsa in my first year (£500 in 2nd) it doesnt seem that big an amount to me and I can afford it so

What I like about the company is, it's not some n00b sat at a desk with the terms and conditions in front of them and doing everything by the book, they're more on the customers level

Clio
Agreed on all comments. was with direct line at first and as you all should know they dont cover any one under 25 with mods so decided to sack direct line off even though they are super cheap and give brentacre a call. They said it would cost just 200 more than wat direct line are charging just to cover all mods. And considering my insurance was only 771 with whole family on it. the extra 200 to be safe is nothing. its pretty cheap.

Great company.

WANTED Arctic 182
I'll probabaly give them a call.

Does anyone know how much it would cost me? Roughly?

19 years old
2 years driving
1 years no claims
B rated post code

Clio
not sure mate, best bet just call em up. friendly ppl and no harm in asking for a quote. especially if you plan on modding ur car and considering ur age too.