ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broken Splitter 2x 182's in Clevedon

Caterham 270R
Have not posted any pics for years due to working away , no free weekends and car being broken :)
New Dephaser , belts , lower arms fitted gave her a quick wash ready to go..

Anyway popped down to Clevedon today to see my old next door neighbour Russell who has just bought himself a 182 ( Titanium i think )

Anyway drove to a local trading estate for some pics

Started with my 4th broken K-Tec splitter :eek:

IMGA0005.jpg

IMGA0014.jpg

IMGA0015.jpg

Russ being Gangsta !! :rasp:

IMGA0017.jpg

IMGA0021.jpg

IMGA0025.jpg

Last minute detail FAIL !!

IMGA0024.jpg

IMGA0026.jpg

IMGA0029.jpg

IMGA0012.jpg

I know Russ will add his comments later but Fabia Vrs splitter already installed , carbon bullets to go on , wheel refurb exhaust and cup spoiler to follow
V tidy motor

IMGA0011.jpg

Did the usual thing on the way home and went up the Gorge for a few snaps

IMGA0038.jpg

IMGA0043.jpg

IMGA0045.jpg

IMGA0048.jpg

Thanks for looking......:)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Good pictures mate, cars look great too... you have a strange camera though lol, never seen the blue come out quite like that before! What were you using?

Caterham 270R
Good pictures mate, cars look great too... you have a strange camera though lol, never seen the blue come out quite like that before! What were you using?

Its a Panasonic Hdc Tm300 camcorder with stills option..

Yea the blue is pale never set the stills option up ( may have to read the manual :) )