ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bt vision - help

proton compact 1.3 GLi
ive got a screw on arial and cant figure out if im even ment to use the ... does this work over the internet? because the instructions suggest that the arial should plug into the set top box and the tv only... dont no what i should be doing ... (had sky before was much easier to set up)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Sounds like you're trying to plug your sky LNB connection into the aerial socket, that definately will not work! Find your aerial socket on the wall.

proton compact 1.3 GLi
Sounds like you're trying to plug your sky LNB connection into the aerial socket, that definately will not work! Find your aerial socket on the wall.

we dont have an aerial socket (old house) and i dont have an aerial socket in the room ... even more confused now :s

proton compact 1.3 GLi
my mother just told me when the walls were re-plastard she got them to take the aerial away because we didnt need it at the time

problem solved ppl!