ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTB 182 Exhaust content

Hi, first real post by me. Bought my clio in February and have done nothing to it since so have had no reason to post!

My clio - Standard
img0022um.jpg
vnjtyo.jpg

img0022um.jpg

However, when I saw a BTB exhaust for sale locally I couldn't resist!

Drove down to Sheffield to meet Ipodsandguns off here who's putting his 182 back to standard and swapped exhausts on his drive.

The weight difference between the 2 was ridiculous! Also goes without saying that the quality of the BTB is leagues ahead in every way.

Thanks to Dan for fitting, i wasn't much help at all to be honest. :eek:

BTB fitted
2qito42.jpg

Anyway after swapping and talking for a bit I got my first drive.
It's quite a bit louder under accelleration but once you're up to speed and cruising it dies down and isnt much louder than standard.

I've not had much chance to drive it hard due to the weather but the noise above 5k revs is awesome, it really comes alive! Also gives off a deep, purposeful noise idle.

Overall I'm really happy with it, I think its the perfect exhaust for me. The noise is just what i wanted and build quality is perfect!

Couple of videos after a run showing idle and a few revs(systems colder in first video so more rasp:rasp: . Ignore the dephaser sound thats getting sorted on Thursday. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that looks great makavelli, although the angle of my picture makes them look further out than they actually are.

1zy920g.jpg

Could do with pusing in a cm or so?

Best way to get one is to keep checking for sale section.
Rarely for sale though because nobody wants to get rid !

a thirsty one
i have one and love it, it is the best built bit of my entire car.

+1 yours does seem to stick out a little further though than mine as well.

a thirsty one
^ it could be fitted right maybe it wasnt one of the original batch of 10 (+1 mule) which i think Shed had built and yours maybe just a little longer in a certain section.

I'm not unhappy with how it sits, so if it wont go further in I'll get over it lol. looks a lot better than my standard one did.