ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC - Brands Hatch Oct 3rd (+ clio cup, ginetta, porsche, F2)

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Here are a few of my pics from yesterdays action at Brands Hatch, was a great day with an excellent mix of cars.

enjoy,
cheers
James

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Liking them, good effort.

1 or 2 are cropped a little to tight for me. but ur skills are good :D

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
very nice, exposure is spot on for all of them.

The only thing i don't like is the fussy borders...

Ian

Focus TDCi
It's kinda cool seeing everyone progress so quickly at this photography lark! I know you've probably been into it longer than most of us, but I really like almost all of these James; favourites are probably the slow pans. I agree that one or two are a bit tight (#7 for example). Good work. :)

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks guys and yeah i agree about the cropping

nothing a bit of PS cant fix on 7 :)
7v2.jpg

and i have loads of pics of the porsches at druids
21.jpg

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks buddy, these were all shot with a canon 10d with canon 70-200mm F4 L series lens, some had a x1.4 convertor and some others had a x2 teleconvertor (which means manual focus while panning - hardcore lol).

just shows that decent glass is just as important if not more important than the camera body, as your shots will only ever be as good as the glass infront of your camera. having said that at the end of the day when it was getting dark i could have done with a better DSLR as the 10d does suffer quite badly with noise even at 400iso :(

eos 7d is next on the shopping list

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
thanks buddy, these were all shot with a canon 10d with canon 70-200mm F4 L series lens, some had a x1.4 convertor and some others had a x2 teleconvertor (which means manual focus while panning - hardcore lol)

lol hardcore indeed mate cracking shots

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Great captures!

Couple of the are a tiny bit oversaturated if i were nitpicking. Vibrant though.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Just out of interest were you trying to catch the flaming clios or just bursting the shutter and hoping?

yeah mate i was specifically trying to catch the flames, they did it roughly in the same place at druids most laps as when they down shift it dumps a load of fuel into the system. also i wasnt bursting the second pic was a pan at 1/90 which is pretty slow so a shot eitherside of it would have missed it.
(exif data for these images all appear to be the same not sure why, might be something to do with it copying the data from the image i used to make the border template)

Oil Burner
Nice set, i particularly like the Plato and Collard shots. The colours you have managed to get down paddock hill are much better lit and balanced than anything i managed on the sunday.

1 thing i would say, number your images, that way if you want crit on them its easier. Theres quite a few superb shots in there.