ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC @ Croft, cup x2 and silver ph1

Si_

too many cars!
spotted in the car park i was in at croft this sunday...

172 blue cup with reg of a4 sno on silver turinis, parked couple cars down from me in next row. seem to recognise the reg but not sure why.

172 blue cup (can`t remember reg) with carbon diamonds and dark anthracite turinis with momo steering wheel, parked at edge of car park.

silver phase 1 (can`t remember reg) on oz f1`s parked at front of car park.

unfortunately missed the clio race as was cowering from the rain in the car, haha.

Si_

too many cars!
Mine was the silver ph1, blue f1s?

aye.

when i was looking in the market for a blue 172 cup i never used to see any and couldn`t find any local for sale that were decent, yet now i`ve got one seem to see them everywhere.

Mine was the one with the dark turinis, I got absolutely soaked ha it was a good day though!

looked tidy, luckily for me i somehow managed to stay dry with just an umbrella for cover.

I Was in the first field as you came in on the right, was only a Bean 225 but other than that, there was no other Renault sports in my car park lol, Was expecting to see a few, everyone else must of been in the second field :rasp:

172 Cup
I Was in the first field as you came in on the right, was only a Bean 225 but other than that, there was no other Renault sports in my car park lol, Was expecting to see a few, everyone else must of been in the second field :rasp:

I seen that one as well I was in the first field as well, but tucked right away in the corner!