ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bucket seat runner bolts

MK7 Golf R, Clio 182
So i've got sparco buckets, side mounts, runners and subframes I want to get fitted up. The lot only came with 8 bolts which im pretty sure are for attaching the sidemounts to the seat itself. Ive looked on the forum and found I need m8x50mm 10.9 bolts and use the original nuts for the subframe to car. Can anyone tell me what I need to attach the subframe to runner and runner to sidemounts? Also which nuts are best to use? I dont really want to use parts from the trendlines as I want to sell the lot together.

Thanks in advance. (im new to all this 😂)

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
I did mine at the weekend and had some good help from here. I didn't use side mounts though, just runner and subframes. Are you fitting two seats and do they both have runners?

I had to drill additional holes in one of the subframes and the holes didn't match up to the location of the fixings on the bottom of the seat. The runner lined up with the seat and subframe bang on though.

These are the bolts you'll need (and a fair few of them) in M8x25mm. They worked perfectly for me, seem good quality and have quick postage. It's 25mm for the runner to the seats, 25mm for the runner to the subframe and then the longer bolts for through the car and use the OEM nuts as you said above. I used some M8 nylock nuts and washers for attaching the subframe to the runner so you'll need 4 of them for each side.

Is everything Sparco branded?

Clio 182, EvoX FQ360
Here's my stupid question thread from a few weeks ago :smile: as well as my progress thread with the car, which shows fitting is possible even for a complete novice haha!