ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

Mr Hunter upto his usual antics haha!
hesa8ade.jpg

Caressing it back for the second race...
ute3azaz.jpg

Qualified 2nd in class 5th overall, got driven into the side of off the start line and then span first corner. Dropped back to last but then fought back really well and finished 2nd in class and 6th overall :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
It was amazing to watch the Clios running yesterday at Cadwell especially alongside the more powerful turbos. I know they're in a different class but it shows what properly awesome little cars they are... seeing Tony push them uphill and pull away once he got past the rolling road blocks was just brilliant to see.

A properly talented driver that Hunter bloke and I can't wait to drive this circuit now.

Such a shame to hear Pete/Sam were having a mechanical issue with their Clio which prevented them from running. I guess its one of the many frustrations that comes with competitive racing but I'm sure they'll be back for Oulton. Its always good to speak to BigAsh to as his enthusiasm for all aspects of the sport and series shines thru.

Any video yet Tony?

Mick

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I've never been before yesterday and I can see why some call it the mini Ring.

Just the sight of the cars coming up the mountain and into the half bends made something happen in the trousers and I felt sudden excitement amd the urge to drive. I imagine getting that section wrong though would cause a completely different sensation in the trousers/pants area lolz

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Tony stayed last night so video won't even be seen yet!

Just hope that the go pro was turned on for that second race!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yeah we were joking (nervously) yesterday about how it would turn off just as he goes for it... fingers crossed

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Yeah we were joking (nervously) yesterday about how it would turn off just as he goes for it... fingers crossed

The thing is I never turned it on before the race, just hope James did when he was talking o tony before going to grid?

I didn't turn it on for the second race as it was already on lol! The datalogger was on too by the time I got to it. It definitely was recording when he went out just don't know at what point it turned itself off :( Fingers crossed the end of the race

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
I didn't turn it on for the second race as it was already on lol! The datalogger was on too by the time I got to it. It definitely was recording when he went out just don't know at what point it turned itself off :( Fingers crossed the end of the race

I turned the data logger on.

Waiting on tony now to download video.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol! In the first vid at 6:13, you can see a little white Clio appear in the corner of Karen's rear view mirror!

You are flying in that 2nd video Tony.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Absolutely cracking work you old c**t.

Some proper good driving there mate. Bet you're knackered after a weekend all the way up there!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not suprised. Drive up, race twice, drive back. You've covered some serious miles!