ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

Hahah true. Wonder what effect it would have on lap times having mcdonalds trays under your rear wheels lol

Tony - if you weren't joking (which I'm sure you were) one of my mates is selling Dave Kift's old 106 race car

null_zpsd6f9a42d.jpg

Did well in the castle combe saloons for quite a few years ;)

Clio 182 Race Car
Cheap pounds per BHP, they don't handle like a Clio though. My pal just spent 3k for circa 180lbft and 230bhp from a completely standard car, that's with standalone too.
Thats a good thing, you should have been sat in that heap-o-sh*t of mine today in the rain (That could have killed someone - ME!)

Clio 182 Race Car
30th on track 34th on Handicap - about where we should have been. You up for an all Clio entry next season? If you go to your feminine side I will join you in a 106 only team, after all, as you know - I swing both ways!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader