ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

172 Race Car
Text from Tony this morning.............

'Im like a little kid, Ive been around Brands 300 times in my sleep and its only Tuesday'

He didnt tell me what his best lap time was tho

182cup & 172 racecar
I'll bring some tweezers for the gravel.

Had all the tyres turned around today to give us some sharp edges,that confused them at ATS.One wheel has got about 100gms weight on it to get it balanced lol.

172 Race Car
More than welcome to come along mate, im sure you would enjoy it. We have quite a crowd gathering I think. We can have our own little fan club area near Druids.

172 Race Car
Its great for photos (from my limited knowledge). the track is in a natural bowl so you can always see somthing. Unlike Snetterton

Heres some from last year

shapeimage_9.png

shapeimage_11.png

shapeimage_14.png

shapeimage_17.png

172 Race Car
Well if this weekend doesnt go well I shall be blaiming our photographer. Who has now been demoted to lettuce washer again.

He had one thing to remember to do this week and forgot, hopefully Bomber can save the day