ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

182cup & 172 racecar
They aren't cheap are they? Whats the wear rate like?

Fine if it's wet wet,but when it starts to dry,they just get far too hot and do nothing.

Big panic last night,van had s flat tyre,took it to ATS,turned out to be the valve leaking around the dust cap threads,never seen that before.
All sorted now and loading up van.

340i
I loved the PE2's on my 172, excellent grip and harder wearing than most other 'similar' type brands..

They where around £50 a tyre last year..

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Wow that's alot cheaper than I thought. Something we'll seriously consider I think.
I have a stockpile of about 6 T1R's that I'd considered using but only because we haven't tried or tested any others.

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Oh and speaking of PE2's Tony, I'll have one my boot for you. Will bring it to the paddock with me.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I think I'll be there tomorrow chaps, Dan, in the gap we can go for a drive around the wonders of kent... lol! (or you can take pretty pictures of my car for me).

172 Race Car
They aren't cheap are they? Whats the wear rate like?
We didnt buy them new and have done about 3 wet trackdays on them.

They are about £57 each on Blackcircles last time i looked. We might need some later this year but i'll get them through work contacts if its cheaper

182cup & 172 racecar
I think I'll be there tomorrow chaps, Dan, in the gap we can go for a drive around the wonders of kent... lol! (or you can take pretty pictures of my car for me).

It's only just up the road for you,see you there Rob.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone have a phone number for any of the burpspeed guys???

I'm heading down for around 2/3 for the race (quali was too early)... hopefully I can find you guys. :)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Great to see everyone again today, shame Sarah has informed me im not allowed to build a race car though. Booo ;)

Will definitely have to lower my seat though, great driving position in the burpspeed bus.

Jay/Tony, sorry we legged it after the race, i was blooming freezing!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
pm me the results then, i was supposedly on the list to be told, guess burpspeed have gone royal mail on me LOL!

I haven't had a text from Jay tonight like I normally get, but my sponsorship money won't be in their bank until monday so maybe he's being a stickler for rules...

Oil Burner
If you really wanted to know the results then i'm sure a certain timing solutions website might have the cscc tin top results pretty much right at the bottom of the document.

But i would wait for the write up - ruins the build up otherwise!

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
If you really wanted to know the results then i'm sure a certain timing solutions website might have the cscc tin top results pretty much right at the bottom of the document.

But i would wait for the write up - ruins the build up otherwise!

I could tell???

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
If you want to know how they did in the race check out their feed on twitter. Or just wait for the next update.