ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio
Hi I’m wanting to buy a new head unit so I can fit a sub in my clio mk2 2007 , I understand that to fit a new head unit in there needs to be some kind of connector to the old wires , do I need to but that seperately or does that come standard with a new head unit ? Also what is a decent head unit at decent price ? thank you

I bought a Pioneer DEH-S420BT (Plays FLAC) for my recently bought 182. Also gone for four Pioneer door speakers. eBay item number: 372188243954 It's all plug and play. I'll be adding a sub in later seen a nice Pioneer that will go under the seat. Decent upgrade for not much money.

Renault Clio
I bought a Pioneer DEH-S420BT (Plays FLAC) for my recently bought 182. Also gone for four Pioneer door speakers. eBay item number: 372188243954 It's all plug and play. I'll be adding a sub in later seen a nice Pioneer that will go under the seat. Decent upgrade for not much money.
Thank you I’ll have a look , I bought some kenwood speakers and hasn’t been a bad choice