ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye 172!!!!

evo x rs

Just ordered an Impreza MY03 STI8, They came out last week at my local dealers and as soon as I saw it I wanted one.

Dont get me wrong I love the clio, but Ive always wanted a scooby so when I was presented with a great deal I had to swap. Ill miss the little french pocket rocket. Ive made fools of many reps etc. at the traffic lights and wished I could keep it as well. But really it just aint practical enough anymore, I need something with a little more room and four doors, and a 0-60 of around 5.0 secs mark just put the iceing on the cake.

So Craggy and friends, Ill have to bring it along to a meet and see want you think. Cheers forest172 aka Chris

GR7

Shiny red R32

Seems as though there wont be many 172s left here soon, the way members are swapping them!

evo x rs

Ill leave the cliosport sticker in it and give them the keyring. Who knows the new owner will pop on here! With his car already in the gallery.

Chris - definitely bring it to a meet (it was me you were trying to race through Alfreton a while back!). Would love a ride in a scooby!

Rhys

mk2 172

alright chris mate, definately bring it along to a meet!, id like a ride in the scoob too mate, and ill let you see a saxo go too lol

hmmmmmm droooool! much better than the most recent one!!

i want!!!! what insurance gp is that!?

any more pics?

GR7

Shiny red R32

I have to say that I much prefer the older style Scooby! Sorry, but it isnt a pretty car.

Colour is nice though!

:cry:

oh, come on, one thing they have never been is pretty!! Even Subaru admit that they are so ugly that it has restricted sales!

evo x rs

In my opinion thats the best looking scooby so far thats why ive bought it. I think its a big improvement over the bugeye thing. Although everybodys entitled to their opinions.

The performance of the thing is geting into supercar figures.

Agreed, the best looking but its still not good looking. They are indeed very fast but running costs are ridiculously high. Its in no way a bad car though so dont get me wrong!

Id take an EVO 7, it has an aggressive scowl and nicer proportions, its performance figures are the same as an M3 as well. Its also rarer which is always nice.

Call me a tart but i like a good looking exterior and interior, and id expect it from a car costing this much. Probably why the jap makers will never steal sales from cars like the Audi TT.

What does it matter anyway, forest172 is happy with what hes got, thats why hes got it, and thats why Ive got my 172 as well!! :D

Colour me jealous mate! Seriously nice car, devastating performance and I think it looks damn hot too (each to their own, eh? :D). If theres a passenger ride up for grabs, count me in!!!

Matt

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

I agree with matt4478 very nice car best so far. Your Impreza would turn my head faster than a TT, as I see a TT everyday (neighbour has a new one every 3 - 6 months) plus many more on the way to work. Value for money wise they are unbeatable.