ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Clio, Helloooooo GTi (56k)

16s! i know theyre probably slowing it down as the wheels are only 13" as standard, but i cant tell! still seems so fast to me!

Vee dub

Klmillard - that colour looks amazing on the 106 gti! :cool:

Dan. loving that car mate, top choice!

3 Series xdrive

Go for a set of lightweight 15" and drop it 60mm get your front springs from http://www.ecosse-peugeot.co.ukhere

Dont get 16" rims, it just defeats the purpose of the 106GTi, they will only slow you down.

Have fun, you v got the fastest and best handling hot hatch money can buy

Looks great Dan.

I was after a GTi as you know but after driving one they just didnt do anything for me, felt so much slower than my 172. But, that could of just been the one I drove.

Anyway, glad you are happy with and it looks mint mate. Loving the black wheels !

very nice, always liked the 106 gti ever since my mate took me out in his yellow one & scared the sh*te out of me !
I did look at getting one, but 3 years ago they were too much money.

my little bro wants one now though.

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 30 March 2005
I was after a GTi as you know but after driving one they just didnt do anything for me, felt so much slower than my 172. But, that could of just been the one I drove.

yeh mate, feels like a rocket for me after 15months in a 1.2! but if you found it slow, then a 172 would probably scare me!! lol